There are several photo editing applications available on your smartphone, but there aren’t many video editing apps that offer a variety of features. KineMaster is one of the few video editors for Android that helps you in creating the best videos using various professional tools. If you are using a smartphone, then you can download it directly from Google Play Store; but if you want to download KineMaster for PC, then you can do so using an Android emulator software.
The application is available based on a subscription service, both monthly and annually, making it a paid app. However, there is a trial mode available for KineMaster app that allows you to create videos for free, but comes with a “Made with KineMaster” watermark on all your videos. The video editor application supports multiple layers of video, images and text as well as several stickers, effects and overlays for the best results. It even gives you access to a store from where you can download more effects, royalty free music, overlays and stickers to use in your videos. When you are done with editing your videos, you can share them on your favorite social media sites from within the app. So, if you are interested in using the application, then you can download KineMaster for PC or download it on your smartphone.
The app is available in Google Play Store, so you can download it directly on your smartphone within minutes. To download KineMaster app for PC, however, you will have to follow a few steps where we will use an emulator software to download and install it.
KineMaster for PC – Features
- The app is a subscription-based service, where it offers monthly and annual subscription, making it a paid app. There is, however, a trial mode that allows you to use the app for free but all the videos you create will come with a “Made with KineMaster” watermark.
- You can create the best videos using multiple layers, images, handwriting, various effects and overlays as well as stickers. You can even download more effects, royalty free music and stickers from the store.
- It features precise frame-by-frame trimming so that you can control every aspect of the editing process and you can preview the edits instantly.
- There are options like hue, brightness and saturation controls, lots of animation styles, speed control for video clips, and audio filters including the voice changer.
- You can apply a variety of themes, animations or audio-visual effects and then share the complete video on YouTube, Facebook or save them on Dropbox.
Read: Flipagram for PC
There are still many features of the KineMaster for PC app that you will use when you install the application. If you like the app, then consider becoming a paid subscriber and enjoy all the premium benefits and videos without the watermark. The app gets regular updates with new features to provide you with the best tools to create and edit videos; so if you are going to download it on your computer, follow the below installation steps.
Download KineMaster for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install the emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks and setup the emulator software after enabling the App Sync feature.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type “KineMaster” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the video editor app.
- The official app page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
As soon as the above steps are completed, you will see the download process begin in the emulator software. It may take a few minutes to download KineMaster for PC, depending on the Internet connection; but once done, you will be able to use it immediately.
Read: VidMate for PC
Once the app is installed, all you need to do is click on the “All Apps” tab in the top-right corner of the BlueStacks dashboard and then click on the video editor app icon to launch it on your computer screen. You can then begin editing videos immediately. This is how you can download and install KineMaster for PC within minutes! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they too can download and use the app to create beautiful videos.