Facebook is the most popular social network on the planet and everyone uses it to stay in touch with their friends or stay updates with the current news. If you are using Facebook app on your smartphone and wondering if you could download it on your computer as well, then here’s how you can use Facebook for PC online using BlueStacks emulator.
With the app installed on your computer, you will be able to stay updated with the current news, see what your friends are doing, like, comment and share their status or photos, message your friends and more. The Facebook app will offer you the app interface on your computer. If you don’t like the web version of the social network, then you can use the app interface by installing it using an Android emulator software. There are many emulators available; but in this article, we will use BlueStacks to download Facebook for PC, install it and use it to stay in touch with our friends.
The app is available for free in Google Play Store; so if you have an Android device, you can download it from there. But, if you are interested in downloading Facebook app for PC, then have a look at the features and then follow the installation steps.
Facebook for PC Online – Features of Facebook app for PC
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- You need an Internet connection to use the app and load all the latest updated on your timeline.
- With the app, you will be able to update your status as well as like, comment and share your friends’ status updates, photos and videos.
- You can send a message to your friends and have a conversation online.
- The application allows you to chat with your friends, stay updated with what they are doing, share your location as well as the latest news with each other and more.
- Like the various pages on Facebook to have a look at the funny memes, viral images, new videos as well as the latest news. You can follow the popular hashtags to know what’s happening in the world.
- Join groups using the Facebook app and make new friends while sharing new updates with them.
Read: ES File Explorer for PC
These are some of the best features that you should know about the Facebook for PC app before you install it. There is not much to tell about the app, but the clean and ad-free interface allows you to use it on your computer effectively.
If you are wondering why you need to download Facebook app instead of using the website, then the answer is quite simple. Some people prefer the app interface over the web version as they have used it on their smartphones; so if you are one of them, you would like to continue using Facebook app for computer instead of the website.
Download Facebook for PC Online
- Download BlueStacks Android emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Facebook” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the social media app.
- The official page of the Facebook app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
At the end of the above steps, you will see that the download process is now begun and within minutes, Facebook for PC will be installed successfully. Once it is installed, you will be able to launch the app and start using it.
To open the application on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks and click on the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. From all the apps installed, click on the Facebook app and it will open on your desktop screen.
This is how you can download and install Facebook for PC online using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can follow the steps and install Facebook app for PC to use the app version on a big screen.