YouTube Go is the latest application that allows you to download videos on your smartphone without worrying too much about the data usage. The application is available for Android smartphones, but you can also download YouTube Go for PC as well using BlueStacks emulator.
If you have ever tried downloading a YouTube video on your phone or computer, then you would know that you have to use different websites to do that. However, with the latest YouTube Go app, you don’t need to use any third-party websites or tools to download videos as you can now do so from within the application. When you are using the app, you can either stream videos online or download them, preview the videos before you download them and choose the MBs that you want to spend on each video. Moreover, the app even allows you to share the videos with your friends without using any data at all. So, downloading YouTube Go for PC is a must if you love watching funny videos online and sharing them with your friends.
The application is available in Google Play Store and you can download it on your Android device directly. However, if you want to download YouTube Go app for PC then that’s possible as well and all you have to do is follow the steps mentioned in this article.
YouTube Go for PC – Features
- The application is free to download and requires an Internet connection.
- You can find a thousands of videos online across various categories like movies, TV shows, songs, funny videos, cooking, fashion, how-tos and more.
- With the app, you can either stream the videos online or download your favorite ones to watch them offline.
- The app is small in size and allows you to save data when downloading the videos.
- You can preview the videos you are about to download and also specify how many MBs you want to spend on them.
- Moreover, you can even share the videos with your friends and other people freely as it doesn’t use any data at all.
- You can easily search for new videos and watch them offline without any buffering.
Read: ES File Explorer for PC
With this application, you can now download any video that you like using the YouTube Go for PC application. The app is small in size and doesn’t use a lot of data allowing you to save your data pack on your phone and focus on enjoying the content.
Now that we know all about the application and its features, we can see the steps to download YouTube Go for computer. To begin the process, you need to make sure that the Internet connection is active and then follow the below steps.
Download YouTube Go for PC
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “YouTube Go” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the app.
- The official page of the app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now start.
You will see the download progress bar appear in the emulator software as soon as you complete the above steps. Once the download process is complete, YouTube Go for PC will be installed successfully and you can watch or download videos easily.
You can now launch the application on your computer easily and start using it. To do that, you need to go to BlueStacks and select the “All Apps” tab from the dashboard. From all the apps installed, click on the YouTube Go icon and it will open on your screen.
This is how you can download YouTube Go for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article and have started using it to download your favorite videos, then you can share it with your friends as well so that they can do so too.