Pokemon Duel is the latest game available for Android devices that feature your favorite pocket monsters. If you love playing strategy board games, then you can download it for free on your smartphone, or you can use an emulator software to download Pokemon Duel for PC using a few simple steps.
The game is a strategy board game that allows you to build a deck consisting your favorite Pokemon and then you can compete against players from around the world in a League Match. With Pokemon Duel game installed, you will be able to utilize all your favorite monsters to challenge your opponents and create defensive strategies or attack them from all ends to win the match. The game play is pretty simple and all you have to do is get one of your figures to your opponent’s goal by choosing the appropriate route to win the match. If this sounds like something you are interested in, then you can download Pokemon Duel for PC and play the game on a bigger screen.
The game is available for smartphones for free and you can download it directly from the respective app stores. However, if you want to download Pokemon Duel game for PC, then you will have to follow a few simple steps.
Pokemon Duel for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play.
- It requires an active Internet connection and contains ads and in-game purchases.
- You can build a deck consisting of your favorite Pokemon figures and compete against players from around the world to enter the top League rankings.
- To win the game, you will need to carefully choose the routes on the board to get one of your figures in the opponent’s goals before they do the same.
- Your deck consists of 6 figures and each Pokemon has their own unique abilities and moves, so utilize them to your advantage to ambush your opponent’s figures.
- Create a defensive strategy or go on the attack mode – it all depends on the tactics you use.
Read: Teen Patti Gold for PC
These are some of the features of the Pokemon Duel for PC game that you should know if you are planning on downloading it on your computer. As the game is recently released and has already got millions of players worldwide, it gets regular updates.
As we have now seen all the features of the strategy board game, we can forward on to the next step and see how to download Pokemon Duel for computer. To do that, you will need to follow the below steps and make sure that you have an active Internet connection during the download process.
Download Pokemon Duel for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Pokemon Duel” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now start.
Once the above steps are completed, you will see the download process begin in the emulator. It may take some time to completely download the game; but once it is done, Pokemon Duel for PC will be installed successfully.
Now that the game is installed, you can launch it on your computer using BlueStacks emulator. Launch the app player and then select the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the game icon and it will open on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Pokemon Duel for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then make sure that you share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and join you in the League Matches.