PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator is the game created by Internet’s biggest star, PewDiePie, himself and if you are fan, then you can download it on your smartphones easily. The game is available for Android and iOS and you can download it from the respective app stores. If you are interested in downloading PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC and playing it on the big screen, then you can do that easily with the help of an emulator software.
The game is quite unique when you compare it to other high-definition games on the Play Store, but that’s what fun about it. With PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator game installed, you will find yourself in a 2.5D isometric retro-styled environment where you can make videos to gain views and subscribers and use them to buy new items such as furniture, equipment, clothes as well as pets. The game has real voice acting by PewDiePie himself and gives you access to epic quests that you can complete to gain currency quickly. You can show off your room by sharing it online, connect with friends to send and receive gifts, follow your favorite players or play the Puggle game. You can do all this once you download PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC and to do that, you will need an emulator software on your computer.
If you own an Android or iOS device, then you will be able to download the game from Google Play Store or iOS app store respectively; but if you want to play PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator game for PC, then you need to follow a few simple steps to install the game.
PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play.
- It allows you to make your own videos in a bid to become the biggest and most popular Tuber and beat PewDiePie to take his throne.
- You can make your own videos in the game and use them to gain views and subscribers which allow you to purchase new equipment, furniture, clothes as well as Pets.
- If you have a super awesome room, then you can show it off in front of other players by sharing it online.
- Moreover, the game features real voice acting by PewDiePie himself and allows you to connect with your friends so that you can send and receive gifts.
- Complete the epic quests to earn currency quickly, challenge your friends in the survival arena or vote for your favorite player in the weekly events.
Read: Clash of Clans for PC
These are some of the best features of the PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC game that you should know of! There is a small mini-game called Puggle within the game that you can play to pass your time or challenge your friends and brag about your score on Facebook.
Now that we know all about the game and its awesome features, we should proceed to the next step and see how to download PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for computer. The process requires an active Internet connection, so make sure that you are connected.
Download PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
Once the above steps are completed, the download process will begin in the emulator and all the required files will be saved. As soon as the download is complete, PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now launch the game and play it on your computer or laptop without any issues. To do that, you can go to BlueStacks and click on the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. From all the apps and games, select the game icon and it will open in the emulator.
This is how you can download and install PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC online using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and then you can help each other by sending gifts.