How to Root BlueStacks 2? If you have already downloaded and are using the Android emulator, then you would have asked the above question. In this article, we are going to see how exactly can you root BlueStacks 2 app player to gain the root access.
BlueStacks is considered as one of the best Android emulators because it comes with awesome features like multi-tasking and supports almost all the Android apps and games available in your country. We have shared a lot of articles on how to download Android apps for PC using BlueStacks emulator. If you have used the older version of the emulator, then you are going to love the latest version as it is much smoother to use and allows you to run multiple apps in different tabs making it easy for you to use Kik Messenger to chat with your friends and play games like Last Empire War Z at the same time.
In this article, we are going to use a one-click root app to gain root access to BlueStacks 2 emulator. There are many such apps available that you can download for free and by following the steps mentioned in this article, you will be able to root the emulator within minutes.
Pre-requisites to Root BlueStacks 2
- BlueStacks 2 – Download it and install it!
- KingRoot APK – Download the latest version of the APK file from here.
These are the only 2 things that you need to complete the rooting process. Also make sure that the Internet connection is active, just in case.
How to Install KingRoot APK on BlueStacks?
- Download KingRoot APK from the link given above.
- Make sure that the APK file is saved on your computer and BlueStacks is installed on your PC.
- Open BlueStacks on your computer.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click on the Install APK button.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the APK file of the one-click root app.
- Select the APK file and click on OK.
- The installation process will now begin.
Once you have followed the above steps, the KingRoot app will be installed successfully on your computer and ready to be used to root the emulator software.
We have BlueStacks emulator as well as KingRoot app installed on our computer, we can now proceed to the next section on how to root the emulator software. The process is pretty simple and you won’t be confused at all in any step. Just follow the steps properly and the BlueStacks emulator will be rooted within minutes.
Related: BlueStacks Alternatives
How to Root BlueStacks 2 App Player?
- Open BlueStacks on your computer.
- Click on the “All Apps” on the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Open the KingRoot app from the app drawer.
- Once the application is launched and fully loaded, click on the Root button.
- The root process will now begin. You need to wait for a few minutes as it might take some time and once the process is completed, you will see a green tick on your computer screen which means that the root process was successful.
- The BlueStacks emulator has been rooted successfully.
- Now, restart the emulator software on your computer.
- Install the Root Checker application on BlueStacks using Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open the app and verify if you have root access or not.
This is how you can use KingRoot application to root BlueStacks 2 emulator and confirm the root privileges by installing the Root Checker application.
If you have any issues or queries regarding the entire root process, then do let us know in the comments section below. However, if you were able to root BlueStacks 2 app player successfully, then share the article with your friends as well so that they too can do the same.