There are several chat apps available for Android smartphones like Kik Messenger that you can use to send and receive text messages. One such app is Hike Messenger and you can download and install it for free on your smartphone. If you would like to download Hike Messenger for PC and use it on a big screen, then you can easily do so with the help of an Android emulator software.
The application offers a ton of features that no other chat application does and the best thing about Hike Messenger app is that when you send a message to your friends who is offline, the app sends the message as an SMS at no extra cost. When that message is replied, you will receive it in your Hike app. Apart from that, you can use the built-in camera to take photos and shoot videos, use the live filters to make them beautiful, use over 5000 stickers in your chat, use Hidden mode to hide your private chats using a password and more. There are tons of features in Hike Messenger for PC and you can get access to all of them once you install it and start using it to chat with your friends.
The application is available for free on Google Play Store to download on your Android device; but if you want to download Hike Messenger app for PC, then you will have to follow a few simple steps to install the app using an emulator software.
Hike Messenger for PC – Features
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- You can send and receive messages using the Hike app for free and you can even make video calls with it.
- The Hike Direct feature allows you to chat with your friends and share content without an Internet connection at zero data charges. You can use these feature when all your friends are within 100 meters distance.
- The messenger app comes with a built-in camera to take photos and videos, photo editing tool to add stickers, emojis etc. and the live filters that you can use in Selfie mode to click beautiful selfies directly.
- You can use the Hidden Mode feature to hide all your private chats from everyone and access them with a password. These allows you to protect your private conversations from others.
- With the Hike Messenger app, you can share documents, files, images, videos and other content easily with your friends.
- There are other features of the app as well like access to over 5000 stickers to use in your chat messages, group chats as well as group calls, chat themes, privacy features, latest news, bigger attachments support and more.
These are some of the features of the Hike Messenger for PC app that you should know of! The best part about the messenger app is the Hike Offline feature that send messages in the form of an SMS to your offline friends at no extra cost. If you live in India, then you can use Hike to send messages to non-Hike users as well for free.
Now that you know all about the messenger application and its awesome features, you must be interested in downloading and installing Hike Messenger for computer. If you are ready for the process, then follow the below steps to get the chat app.
Download Hike Messenger for PC
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Hike Messenger” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the messenger app.
- The official page of the Hike Messenger app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin.
Once the above steps are completed, you will see the download process begin in the emulator! It may take some time depending on your connection; but once all the files are saved, Hike Messenger for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now go to BlueStacks on your computer and select the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. You will see all the apps and games installed on your computer and when you click on the messenger app icon, it will open on your desktop. Now, all you have to do is create your account, setup your profile and start chatting with your friends or use it to send messages for free.
This is how you can download and install Hike Messenger for PC online! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the app and use it to send text messages for free.