When it comes to browsing the Internet at super fast speed on mobile, there is only one name that most of us trust – UC Browser. We all have used the mobile browser app to surf the net and visit various websites at tremendous speed and if you are looking for a way to replicate that on your computer, then you can download UC Browser for PC using an Android emulator like BlueStacks.
There are many browser apps available for computer as well, but with UC Browser app, you will be able to connect to various websites easily and with the stable servers supporting the app, you will get fast download speed on your device. Moreover, the user-interface is clean and simple, the data saving mode compresses data and speeds up the navigation and ad-blocking feature helps you avoid all the irritating ads and pop-ups. Apart from all these awesome features of the application, UC Browser for PC also supports Facebook Mode which speeds up Facebook regardless of your Internet connection and Night Mode that allows you to read more comfortably at night. In this article, we will see the simplest way to download the browser app on our computer.
If you own an Android device, then you can download the application and install it directly from Google Play Store. However, when it comes to downloading UC Browser app for PC, we will take a different approach and use an Android emulator software to complete the installation process.
UC Browser for PC – Features
- The app is free to download and use.
- With the application, you will be able to surf the Internet at blazing fast speed and with powerful servers, all your downloads will be sped up and stable, even allowing you to resume the downloads from the breakpoint.
- The app has a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows you to navigate to different websites or use various features smoothly.
- The data saving mode in the browser compresses the data and speeds up the navigation speed allowing you to save your data traffic.
- The best part about the app is that you can watch movies and TV shows online as they are listed according to their categories for ease of access.
- With the inbuilt ad-blocking feature, you can avoid any unwanted ads when visiting various websites.
- The Facebook Mode helps you use the social network regardless of the speed of your connection and the Night Mode allows to read comfortably even at night.
Read: Dolphin Browser for PC
These are some of the best features of the UC Browser for PC app that you should know of before you download it on your computer. Since it is one of the most popular browser apps, it receives regular updates with new features.
Now that we know all about the application and it’s best features, we can proceed to the next steps and see how to download and install UC Browser for computer using an Android emulator software. When you follow the below steps, make sure that your Internet connection is active.
Download UC Browser for PC Online
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “UC Browser” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the browser app.
- The official page of the app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
As soon as you complete the above installation steps, you will see the download process begin. Once the process is completed, the UC Browser for PC will be installed successfully and you can start using it immediately.
Read: ES File Explorer for PC
To launch mobile browser app on your computer, you need to go BlueStacks and then select the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. You will see a list of all the apps and games installed on your computer and by clicking the browser app icon, you will be able to launch it on your desktop.
This is how you can download and install UC Browser for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too can take advantage of this installation process to get the mobile browser on their computers.