VPN services are extremely important when you use Internet for a lot of important tasks. If you use your smartphone to conduct financial transactions, send important documents via email and other similar things, then you need to use a VPN application like Turbo VPN to stay safe. The app is available for smartphones, but you can even download Turbo VPN for PC using an Android emulator software.
There are many VPN services and apps available on the Internet that allows you to mask your IP address and protect your identity online whenever you are using the Internet. However, Turbo VPN app is completely free and comes with the simplest design that you will see in any such app. You can easily connect to the VPN server within minutes and then bypass firewalls, conduct safe transactions, visit the websites that were blocked before and a lot more. The one-tap connect feature saves a lot of time and the free cloud proxy servers provide you an overall better experience. So, you can download Turbo VPN for PC as well to use the simple yet robust application to surf the Internet securely.
The application is available for free on smartphones; but if you want to download Turbo VPN app for PC, then you can do so using an Android emulator software. In this article, we are going to see how you can download and install the app within minutes.
Turbo VPN for PC – Features
- The app is free to download and use, but it contains third-party advertisements.
- It is a high speed VPN app that provides you all the necessary feature that you would expect from a VPN app.
- You can easily connect with a VPN server with just one tap and is quite stable with lots of free cloud proxy servers to provide you with the best experience.
- With the app, you can change your device’s IP address allowing you to bypass firewalls and geo-restrictions and access blocked websites.
- Moreover, you can also use the VPN app to protect your smartphone and the important data stored within when connected to a public WiFi hotspot as you can browse securely and anonymously without being tracked.
- The app encrypts data using OpenVPN protocols (UDP/TCP).
Read: Flipagram for PC
The app is extremely simple to use and allows you to connect to an available VPN at high speed. You can protect your identity online and stay anonymous while browsing the Internet with the Turbo VPN for PC application.
These were some of the best features of the app that you should know of before you download it on your computer. So, now that we know all about the app, we can see the download and installation process for Turbo VPN for computer and start using the app to secure our online identity.
Download Turbo VPN for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Turbo VPN” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the VPN app.
- The official page of the app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
Once all the above installation steps are completed, you will see that the download process has begun and within minutes, Turbo VPN for PC will be installed successfully. You can then open the app, connect to a VPN server and browse the Internet securely.
Read: ShowBox for PC
To open the application on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks app player and then select the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. From the list, click on the VPN app icon and it will launch on your desktop screen.
This is how you can download and install Turbo VPN for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends so that they too can stay secure while browsing the Internet.