What happens when you combine the Star Wars experience with the fun of strategy games? You get Star Wars: Force Arena! The game, available on smartphones and can be downloaded from the app stores, allows you to fight intense multiplayer real-time battles across the galaxy. You can play the game on your smartphone, or download Star Wars: Force Arena for PC using an Android emulator software and play it on a bigger screen.
The game, like many other strategy games, depend on your ability to command troops and deploy them to overwhelm your opponents and win the battle. When you are playing Star Wars: Force Arena game on your computer, you will be able to not only collect cards of some of the most powerful characters in the Star Wars universe, but also lead your own customized squad and command powerful duos to fight against your enemies. You can even join hands with other players, or your friends, to take own powerful opponents and you also can fight against your friends to find out who’s better than the other. You can play the game on your smartphone; but if you want to enjoy it on a bigger screen, then downloading Star Wars: Force Arena for PC using an Android emulator software might be a good idea.
The game is available for free on Google play Store, so if you own an Android device, you can download it directly from there. To download and install Star Wars: Force Arena game for PC, you will have to follow a few simple steps where will we use an emulator software to install the game.
Star Wars: Force Arena for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play. It, however, requires an Internet connection and consists optional in-game items that cost real money.
- You can collect your favorite character cards in the game and as you progress ahead in the story, you will be able to upgrade them in order to improve their stats and make them more powerful.
- Create a customized team of characters unlike any seen before like Darth Vader with Luke Skywalker, or go with safe bets like teaming up Han Solo with Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker.
- Battle against real players from around the world in real-time multiplayer battles or join hands with them to take on other players in 2v2 arena battles.
- There are several events available in the game that you can compete in for a spot on the leaderboard and earn rewards, unlock special characters and gain bonus items.
- You can also fight against your friends or team up with them to take on powerful opponents.
Read: Clash of Clans for PC
These are a few of the features of the Star Wars: Force Arena for PC game that you should know before you download it. The game has been downloaded on more than 5 million devices worldwide making it quite popular and it also received regular updates with new features to keep the players hooked. If you are a Star Wars fan, then this is a great choice to pass your time. You can download it easily on your smartphone; but if you want to download the game on your computer, you will have to follow the installation steps below.
Download Star Wars: Force Arena for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Star Wars: Force Arena” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
Once you have completed the above steps, the download process will begin and within minutes, Star Wars: Force Arena for PC will be installed successfully. If you have a slow Internet connection, it may take some time for the process to complete, so be patient.
As soon as the game is installed, you can click on the “All Apps” tab in the top-right corner of the dashboard and then click on the game icon to open it on your computer screen and start playing. This is how you can download and install Star Wars: Force Arena for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article and are currently playing the game, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can join you.