There are several photo editor apps available on Google Play Store and if you need a simple app that allows you to add a square blur background to your photos, then you can download SquareDroid app. The application is available for free in the Play Store from where you can install it on your device; but if you want to download SquareDroid for PC, then you can do so using an Android emulator software.
The photo-editor app is lightweight and extremely small in size and offers various features to edit your photos online. You can use the SquareDroid app on your computer, to add square blur background border effects to all your photos and choose between matching color border or black and white borders or any color that you want. Moreover, with the app, you can even rotate or scale or fit your photo to a certain aspect ratio and instantly share the photos on various apps and social networks. If you are interested in downloading SquareDroid for PC and using it to edit your photos, then you simply have to follow a few simple steps mentioned in this article.
The application is available for free on Google Play Store; so if you own an Android device, you can download it from there. You can even download SquareDroid app for PC as well using BlueStacks; but before we see the process, let’s have a look at some of the app’s features.
SquareDroid for PC – Features
- The app is free to download and use and so it contains third-party advertisements. You can get rid of these ads by purchasing the PRO version.
- The application is very small in size and takes less than 3MB of storage.
- You can easily add blur background effects to any photo and even choose the blur effect strength to your requirements.
- The app will analyse your photos and choose four colors that suits perfectly to your photos. You can then used them to add matching borders to your pictures.
- If you don’t like the colors that the app has chosen, then you can go with the black and white border or choose the colors of your liking.
- The best part about the SquareDroid app is that it lets you save your edited photos to as high resolution as your device supports and doesn’t decrease the quality of your pictures.
- Share your finished photo with your friends on social networks and apps.
Read: Candy Camera for PC
These are some of the features of the SquareDroid for PC app that you should know of before you install it and use it to add backgrounds to your photos. The app receives regular updates and with the PRO version, you can get rid of all the advertisements.
Now that we know all about the app and its features, we should see the process to download SquareDroid for computer. We will use BlueStacks app player to download and install the photo-editor app as it is the most popular, stable and the best emulator available. If you like any other emulator, you can use that; but we will recommend you to go with BlueStacks.
Download SquareDroid for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “SquareDroid” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the app.
- The official page of the photo-editor app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it! The download process will now start.
As soon as the above steps are completed, you will see that the download process for the app has begun in the emulator. Once the process is complete, SquareDroid for PC will be installed successfully for you to use.
To launch the app on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks and then select the “All Apps” tab. From all the apps and games displayed on your screen, click on the icon of the photo-editor app and it will open on your desktop.
This is how you can download and install SquareDroid for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the app and edit their photos.