Artisto is an awesome photo and video editing application available for smartphones. If you have used Prisma app, then you are going to love Artisto as well as it helps you in converting, not only your photos but your videos as well to generate visual effects. So, if you like to transform your photos into works of art, then you should consider downloading Artisto for PC through an emulator software or get it on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
The application consists of several awesome filters that can help you in converting your existing photos, and even videos, into amazing artworks that look like masterpieces. The process is quite simple as well as you simply need to open the Artisto app, select the photo which you need to transform, select the filter and voila, your masterpiece is ready. The effects are so stunning that you can actually print out the photo and hang it on your wall and people will be asking you where they can get their photos done the same way. So, if you are really into photography and love to get the best results, then you definitely need to download Artisto for PC so that you can continue editing photos on your computer as well.
The application is available for smartphones for free and you can download it directly from the respective app stores. In this article, however, we are going to see how to download Artisto app for PC using an Android emulator software.
Artisto for PC – Features
- The app is completely free to download and allows you to create stunning artwork within minutes.
- With the app, you can not only apply stunning filters to your photos to transform them into masterpieces, but you can also do the same to videos as well.
- You can take a photo from the storage or click a fresh one to use. Select from a number of filters and then apply it and your photo will be transformed completely.
- The app allows you to see the world the way artists see because there is beauty everywhere and all you need to do is look properly.
- You can also have fun with the app as there are a number of masks available that you can apply on your photo to give the impression that you were wearing a mask.
Read: PicsArt for PC
These are some of the best features of the Artisto for PC app that you should know about. Now that we have seen what the app is capable of, we can proceed to the installation steps. Below, we have listed the steps you need to follow in order to download the photo editor app on your computer.
Download Artisto for PC
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Artisto” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the app.
- The official page of the photo-editor app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see the download process begin. It may take some time to save all the required files, but Artisto for PC will be installed successfully within a few minutes.
Now that the photo editing app is installed on your computer, you simply need to go to BlueStacks and click on the “All Apps” tab. From the list of the apps, select the photo editor and it will launch on your computer screen. You can now start applying filters on the photos stored on your computer without any issues. This is the complete process to download Artisto for PC; and if you liked it, please share it with your friends as well.