There are many popular games on Google Play Store and Deer Hunter 2017 is one of them. The game has been out there for years now and gets regular updates with new features for the players. If you have played the Deer Hunter 2014 game, then this is from the same developers. So, you can download Deer Hunter 2017 for PC using an emulator software or simply download and install the game on your smartphone.
In the 2017 version of the game, you can not only hunt the deer in various locations, but you can now even take your hunting expedition underwater to hunt for marine life. With Deer Hunter 2017 game, you will be able to hunt around the world and earn new trophies in exotic locations that span the globe. There are various weapons available in the game that can be customized and upgraded and you can master the weapon and train yourself to hunt like a pro. With achievements to unlock and leaderboards in Deer Hunter 2017 for PC, compete for the bragging rights by earning trophies and bagging the biggest animals.
The game is available for free on Google Play Store allowing you to download and install it on your Android device within minutes. However, if you want to download Deer Hunter 2017 game for PC, then you will have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks app player.
Deer Hunter 2017 for PC – Features
- The game is available for free; but it contains in-game purchases, advertising and requires network connection to play.
- Hunt around the world and explore various locations across the globe – from Alaska to Zimbabwe – and test your skills in different types of environments and climates.
- In the game, you need to train yourself to become the best hunter by developing a steady hand and mastering the skills required to hunt the biggest animals.
- There are predators in the game as well that will hunt you down for sure if you are not careful. So hunt with your faithful dogs and take down the animals before they have a chance to take you down.
- Collect several firearms as you advance in the game and then customize them with scopes, magazines, barrels, stocks and more to make your weapon the perfect choice for the hunt.
- Unlock various achievements and compete for a spot on the leaderboard by collecting trophies.
Since the game is based on hunting animals, it is not intended for children and you should know that it requires a network connection as well. The Deer Hunter 2017 for PC game contains advertising and in-game purchases, so be sure to setup password protection to avoid any unauthorized transactions.
The game play is pretty simple and there isn’t any thing that you will find confusing. The above features are all that you need to know to understand how the game works and now that we have gone through them, we can proceed to the next step. Below are the installation steps that you need to follow in order to download the game for free on your computer.
Download Deer Hunter 2017 for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Deer Hunter 2017” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the game.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
Once the above steps are completed, you will see that the download process has begun in the emulator. As soon as all the required files are saved, Deer Hunter 2017 for PC will be installed successfully and ready to be played.
Read: Clash Royale for PC
You can now go to BlueStacks app player on your computer and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner of the dashboard. From all the apps installed, click on the Deer Hunter game icon and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Deer Hunter 2017 for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and compete with your for the top spot in the leaderboards.