Beat the Boss 4 is the sequel to one of the hottest game franchises for smartphones. If you want to live the life and enjoy beating the crap out of your boss, then you should download Beat the Boss 4 for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks. You can even download the game on your Android device for free.
The action game takes you back to the origins and explains where the boss is from and why you need to take vengeance against him and his friends. In Beat the Boss 4 game, you will be able to explore the world using 10 different maps and over 30 interactive stages of the biggest boss town ever. You can customize almost everything including weapons, bosses as well as the stages and use over 130 hilarious weapons to take revenge by beating your boss. The game contains unique bosses that will make your intense beating extra fun. So, download Beat the Boss 4 for PC using an Android emulator software and find out why the game is so popular.
In this article, we will see how to download Beat the Boss 4 game for PC using an emulator software in minutes. So, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the game and then proceed with the installation steps.
Beat the Boss 4 for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play but may contain in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- The sequel game explores the mystery of where your boss is from and why you need to take vengeance on him and his ignorant friends.
- There are around 180 unique bosses that are custom-crafted which makes you beating extra fun.
- You can customize the weapons, the stage as well as the boss in the game to make it more interesting.
- There are more than 100 premium weapons at your disposal that are hilarious to use and will keep you entertained for a long time.
- Explore the immersive world containing 10 maps and 30 different stages.
- The multiplayer mode of the game allows you to play with other friends at beat multiple bosses at the same time.
These are some of the features of Beat the Boss 4 for PC that you should know before you start playing the game. You can even check out Beat the Boss 3 game to experience the complete story before you start playing the sequel game.
Now that we know all about the game as well as its features, it’s time to see how to download Beat the Boss 4 for computer using an Android emulator software. There are many emulators available, but in this article, we will use BlueStacks app player to download the game.
Download Beat the Boss 4 for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Beat the Boss 4” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
Once the above steps are completed, you will see the download process begin in the emulator. It may take some time to save all the required files; but once done, Beat the Boss 4 for PC will be installed successfully and ready for play.
Read: Clash Royale for PC
You can now launch the game on your computer and start beating the bosses immediately. To do that, you need to go to BlueStacks and select the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the game icon to open it on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Beat the Boss 4 for PC! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and play it along with you to beat multiple bosses at the same time.